Friday, October 9, 2015

Madame always sounds sexy

My knitting mojo went straight downhill this summer.  The less I knit the worse I felt about it, this continued to snowball a bit (despite the heat).  When I saw a test knit opportunity pop up, I thought maybe this would be good to jump start everything. The lace edging caught my eye, the timing was great, and what better way to get mojo back then knitting something sexy?

Thus began the Madame Leota test knit.

Starting with a large swath of stockinette I began September knitting only one project.  I bought new yarn, Bare Swish from Knit Picks to continue with the clean slate.  Surprisingly, I actually stuck to it.  Within one month of getting the yarn, I have a great and comfy cardigan.


I feel like I got my mojo back and I'm ready to knit some sweaters this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment