Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Temp Based Texture

Since my test knit went so well, I added another deadline based project to my list.

I'm joining the Julie Asselin Fall KAL.  I love her yarns, I made a hat and fingerless mitts combo and my Connectivity gloves that are half done are from her yarns.  The colors have great depth to them.  The slight color changes really compliment the pattern I chose.  I'm making Sunwalker by Melanie Berg from her new collection, "Texture is the new black."

I just cast it on and I'm already loving the fabric it is making.


The play between the cool grays and the warm, soft touch of wool combined with the moss stitch is creating a really wonderful shawl.  I can't wait to finish this! 

The colorway is called "Shining Armour" and it will definitely become my winter armour.

No comments:

Post a Comment